Grace High School common entrance examination enrollment for the 2020/2021 academic session is open for JSS 1 candidates.
Examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT). Admission is open to children of all races, nationalities, religions, creeds and socio-economic backgrounds.
Date: Saturday, 22nd February, 2020.
School/Examination Centre: Plot 241, Ajidagan Street, Gbagada Estate Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time: 9.00am prompt
There will be scholarships for the best pupils for first and second positions respectively.
The tradition of excellence at Grace High School is consistent. Grace High School’s commitment to raising global citizens is hinged on the premium we place on equipping the students with world class education that trains the head, the heart and the hand.
For over fifty years, parents have entrusted their children into our care, because of our brand. Our state of the arts modern teaching and learning facilities are outstanding. Our staff force is competent, dedicated and committed to raising the total child. Our friendly environment is very welcoming.
- British Council Partner School
- Cambridge International School
- A* every year in various subjects in the Cambridge ‘O’ Level Examination results
- Excellent results in WASCE and NECO
- 100% score annually in the SAT Examination results
- 100% of our students gain admission into the universities – locally and internationally
- Chinese Language Studies and Chinese Language-based Exams: YCT 1 & 2, HSK 1, 2 & 3.
- Boarding and Day School
- First-class Sporting Facilities
- Bus Service